CLABSI prevention guidelines by the CDC recommends staff education as the number 1 remedy. 90% or more CLABSI occurs after the insertion, during clinical use. Teach your clinicians to use, care and maintenance central vascular access devices often referred as central lines.
We provide vascular access and infusion therapy-related consulting services for small and large acute care hospitals, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, clinics, physicians’ offices, and home health care providers.
Our services are available for a few days, months ,or on an ongoing basis. We will keep you informed of advances in the infusion therapy arena, regulations, and standards of practice changes.
Establish New Vascular Access Treams or PICC Line Teams
Whether you are considering establishing a vascular access team or enhancing your existing team, we will work with you from the start to end until your clinicians are independent.
- On-site customized training programs
- Product review and recommendation
- Policy and procedure preparation
- One-on-one precepting and competency validation at your facility
Enhance existing programs
- We will collaboratively work with your staff, monitor and evaluate your current practices
- Review and revise infusion nursing policies and procedures according to pertinent standards and guidelines
- Provide recommendations based on infusion nursing standards of practice and CDC guidelines
- Provide staff training and skill validations