Have Us Come to You to Save Your Travel Expenses and Time
Our educators have 25-35 years of infusion therapy experience and are clinically active infusion nurses. We are available to come to your location to conduct hands-on training, one-on-one precepting and consulting services.
Customized private training, one-on-one precepting, and skill validations are tailored to fit each institution’s needs, clinicians’ knowledge and skills. Training programs are developed according to the infusion therapy standards of practice, CDC guidelines for catheter-related infection prevention, and evidenced-based practice.
What is the Fee for On-site Training?
Registration fee for classes at our location and/or your location remains the same. Checkout the Fees. On-site training requires a minimum fee for up to 10 attendees and one instructor’s travel expenses from our location in Des Plaines, IL to your location. Preceptor student ratio for all basic IV, phlebotomy, and home nursing classes is 1:10. The Midline and PICC Line insertion training ratio is 1:5
If you are interested in scheduling an on-site training, please complete the on-site training request. We will contact you with an estimated fees.
OR, Come to Us
Organizations with at least 5 attendees may request classes at our location in Des Plaines, Illinois and send their staff to our location.
On-site training is available for:
- Acute care Hospitals
- Post-acute Care Facilities
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Physician’s Offices and Clinics
- Dental and Maxillofacial surgery centers
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Nursing Schools and Universities
- Home Health agencies
- Infusion Pharmacies
Consulting services are available for:
- Infusion Therapy Policy and Procedure Preparation
- Establish PICC and Midline Insertion Teams
- Deploy Home Infusion Nursing Program
On-site Training Topics include:
- Intravenous Therapy Certificate Program for RNs and LPNs (AKA IV Therapy Certification )
- Intravenous Therapy Refresher Program
- Ultrasound Guided PICC Insertion Training
- Insertion and Maintenance of Midline Catheter
- Intravenous Therapy by Medical /dental Assistants and Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- Home Infusion Nursing Certificate Program
- PICC line and Midline Catheter Care and Maintenance with Skill Validation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Administration
- Management of Implanted Venous Access Port (Port-a-cath) Accessing and De-accessing (With Skill Validation)
Program Director: Rose Koshy, RN, BSN, CRNI, VA-BC
Administrator: Jeni Goedken, DVM