Infusion Consulting for Healthcare Facilities
We provide infusion nursing-related consulting services for small and large acute care hospitals, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, clinics, physicians’ offices, and home health care providers. Our services are available for a few days, months ,or on an ongoing basis. We will keep you informed of advances in the infusion therapy arena, regulations, and standards of practice changes.
Establishing new vascular access or PICC teams
Whether you are considering establishing a vascular access team or enhancing your existing team, we will work with you from the start to end until your clinicians are independent.
- On-site customized training programs
- Product Review and recommendation
- Policy and procedure preparation
- One-on-one mentoring and skill validations including but, not limited to Ultrasound Guided PIV Catheter Insertion, Midline and PICC insertion
Enhancing existing programs
- We will collaboratively work with your staff, monitor and evaluate your current practices
- Review and revise infusion nursing policies and procedures according to pertinent standards and guidelines
- Provide recommendations based on infusion nursing standards of practice and CDC guidelines
- Provide staff training and skill validations